Enter your name and email address to get your instant download!
Inside the Free E Book
What is EFT? - What are the results? - The EFT History - Energy Disruption - Looking for resonance - SUDS and Energy Disruption - Psychological Reversal (PR) - The Set Up - The Sore Spot - The Karate Chop - Set Up Statement - The Tapping Sequence - The 9 Gamut Process - Being Specific - Aspects - Being Persistent - Your Point - “Try it on Everything” - The importance of testing your work - Handling Excessive Intensity - EFT Short Cut - Story Approach - Personal Peace Procedure - Daily Tapping - If you get stuck - When EFT Doesn’t Work - Cognitive Shifts - What is an Abreaction? - The Palace of Possibilities - Making Positive Changes - Being Careful with your Language - Addictions - The Gentle Techniques - Sneaking up on the problem - Ways to find Core Issues - Working with EFT on the Phone - Borrowing Benefits and more...
The manual is also available to the members of the EFT Hub Resource project complete with a 33 day program to get you started.
- I have received all the mails and listened to several of the presentations which are excellent reminders of how and why EFT works and hope to listen to Carol Look this evening. Thanks again and all the best from Israel
- Thank you, Gary! The HUB was wonderful. My success with EFT has really been quite astounding. Sometime soon, I hope to get certified. Keep up the great work. Blessings, Amy :D
- Thank you , once again, for this ... a big Ah Ha moment occurred for me whilst watching. Kind regards Karen
- Thanks for that. I’ll join in the next few days. I like the format of hearing recordings of different practitioners voicing their thoughts on the same issue..and that being quality information. Best wishes, Jelka
- What you are doing with EFT tapping is really fantastic and very informative I am a huge Bob Doyle, Brad Yates and Carol Look fan and even although I have listened to many talks and attended workshops by them all, I always learn something new when inside the EFT Hub, so a huge thank you. Best wishes Adrianne Kop
- Thank you, Gary. I've learned so much from what I've heard and seen and am encouraged to use EFT tapping even more, (including on myself). I was particularly struck by Karin Davidson's, The Colour of Pain, and her work with you on the headache you were having at the time. Sister M
Thank you so much for the invitation to a healing event of world class, and for the videos an the book... you´re so generous, and so professional!!! I love the material, it is really easy to use and to understand, and let me be in a higher level as an EFT pratitioner.God blesses you and your team!Greetings from mexico, valentina